2. This Policy applies to information we collect on BAIABAIA.com and its sub-domains about:
a. visitors to our website (the "Site").
b. users who have registered an account with us.
c. users who have provided their email address to us.
d. customers who have purchased something from us.
3. Collection Of Information
2. We may collect and store your Personal Data including but not limited to the following:
4. Use Of Information
We may use your Personal Data for purposes including, without limitation, any of the following:
1. to process your registration for our Services;
2. to process payment transactions made by you;
3. to respond to enquiries or requests from you and provide customer service;
4. to send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
5. to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize our Services to you;
6. to diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
7. to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
8. to monitor and analyse user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
9. to generate and/or track anonymous analytics data;
10. to back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
11. to comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsion;
12. to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our staff or the public;
13. to conduct direct business-to-business sales;
14. any other purposes in connection with the Services which we may notify to you or to further your interaction with us; and/or to comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsion.
Specifically, when you provide us with Personal Data to, including but not limited to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Furthermore, we may, from time to time, use your Personal Data including your phone number to contact you to inform you about our latest products and services, promotional offers and other marketing information. You consent to being contacted for such purposes unless you opt out of receiving such information by contacting us at email@example.com or sending us a letter addressed to BAIA BAIA E-Commerce Store.
5. Disclosure Of Information
1. We will only share your Personal Data with parties directly related to us (unless otherwise agreed by you) including but not limited to, third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary for the primary purpose for which it was collected; or for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances; or where the individual has consented to. Such third parties may include the service providers, contractors, consultant, agents and/or representatives who provide services to the Company in connection with the business and/or operation.
6. Information To Third-party Services
2. Specifically, once a link is clicked and you are directed away from our Site, we will no longer be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
1. To protect your Personal Data, we take reasonable precautions, maintain important safeguards and follow industry best practices to ensure the security and privacy of information collected by us to protect the loss, misuse or alternation of such information under our control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such information or that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
2. Specifically, all credit card information provided to us is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards to reasonably protect and safeguard all credit card information provided to us.
8. Withdrawal, Access And Correction Of Your Personal Data
Should you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please give BAIA reasonable notice by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to BAIA BAIA E-Commerce Store, BAIA Limited 6/F, Unit AC, E Wah Factory Building 56-60 Wong Chuk Hang Road Aberdeen, Hong-Kong.]
1. BAIA will cease to collect, use or disclose the Personal Data upon such withdrawal unless otherwise permitted or required by the PCPD or other applicable laws and regulations.
2. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, BAIA may not be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you and this may also result in the termination of any contractual relationship in place, and BAIA’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
We also want to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to BAIA changes and/or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to BAIA BAIA E-Commerce Store at BAIA Limited 6/F, Unit AC, E Wah Factory Building 56-60 Wong Chuk Hang Road Aberdeen, Hong-Kong.
10. Age of Consent
By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
12. Questions And Contact Information